WP2Vimeo step by step
Multi-user upload to One Vimeo account
WP2Vimeo is fast, powerfull and lightweight
Unlimited usage & lifetime updates!
2. Edit the settings to suit your needs
Settings that can be set:
- Shortcode before and after embed code
- Video dimensions in wich video is displayed on website
- Maximum filesize of the video
- Hide / show upload progressbar
- Automatically close the upload window when uploading is done
- Automatically start the upload after the video files is selected
4. Select video file to upload
After clicking on "Video File" you can select the video file to upload to Vimeo. In case a file is selected that is not a video file an errormessage is shown
5. Uploading in progress
After hitting the "Upload video" button the video is being uploaded and during upload there is a progress bar showing. The progress bar can be disabled in the settings.
6. After uploading the embed code is shown
After upload completion the embedcode is shown. Also the height and width of the video you specified in the settings is integrated in the embedcode.
From here you can also copy the embedcode to the clipboard for later reference by clicking on the "Copy embedcode".After clicking on "Done" the embedcode is inserted automatically in the texteditor
7. Embedcode in editor
The embedcode is inserted in the texteditor autmatically with the video dimensions and the shortcodes wich are set in the settings of the plugin ([iframevideo] [/iframevideo]